Saturday, February 16, 2019

A 2019 Happy New Year!




A last “Happy New Year” for you!

That's Jane Goodell happily sharing the the throngs of spectators at Meet The Breeds.

Although saddened because I did not get to attend, I loved receiving comments and photos from friends at the Meet The Breeds that was held in conjunction with The Westminster KC Show. Especially great to see a few Kiaras –Cooper, Doris, and Gracie-- there greeting the public and making all see what great temperaments are in the breed. It doesn’t hurt that they have therapy dog titles…making the meet and greet just part of their everyday lives. Made me proud!







Also very proud that one of them made it into the breed ring. Miss Doris, CH Kiara Promethean Fire At Terpsichorean, strutted her stuff happily at the side exhibitor/handler/Daddy, Travis Brock. I got a close-up ring-side view sitting at my computer watching the live feed --smiling. She’s a treasure! And so grateful that Travis prepared her so beautifully for the event!










I want to thank everyone who sent cards and messages over the holidays…that included up-dates on the lives of your furry companions. I always love hearing how they are doing…and especially just what they might be up to. In the 35+ years I have been doing this, I still hear and see some of the most unique things imaginable; and always comforted hearing about or seeing a photo of something one of their relatives did right here at Kiara.

This Lightning photo popped up on my FaceBook memory feed…a photo taken in a snowstorm eight years ago. It was always one of my favorite photos. And it typifies the TT love for the snowy outdoors…a spirit that must transcend from their collective ancient memory. Haven’t had one of these storms yet here in Eastern Massachusetts…but the little snow that has fallen and melted away has been celebrated by the furry residences.

Cookie
Bea
Looking forward to the up-coming Tibetan Terrier Club of America’s National Specialty. It’ll be fun connecting with other TT enthusiasts I enjoy seeing and who I seldom get to visit with. Accompanying this year’s National will be The Bay Colony Tibetan Terrier Club’s annual Specialty. Three big shows in a row! A little disheartened because the TT I planned of bringing, Bolt, is also the guy that ate the stone, that had the surgery, that lost his coat --either shaved in part for that surgery or lost because of the anesthesia! But Michael McLoughlin is keeping his three girls in beautiful condition. Hopefully Cookie, or Bea, or Sugar will exhibited. 
Sugar

   
Sometimes it doesn't have to be a big event to celebrate an accomplishment. Graduating from Advanced Puppy Kindergarten is a laudable achievement...especially for a little TT girl who enjoys life. Miss Zayde can be proud of herself. I know I am as I know her companion, Gerald, is.



Hey Dennis,  

Hope all is well. Happy birthday to Hogan and the rest of his brothers and sisters!
Sorry we didn’t send you any pictures or videos for your montage… we will be much better next year…
Can’t begin to tell you how much we love Hogan! He is the best thing to happen to our family!
Happy holidays!
Dave, Deb, Grace, and Paige

























Hi Dennis,
I can’t believe another year has flown by! We’ve been living in Europe these last few months and Chaplin has been having a blast! We took him and his sister, Zelda, hiking in Chamonix and more recently have been enjoying the warm Spanish weather. Chaplin has been a wonderful addition to our family and continues to bring smiles to our faces every day.
I hope you’ve been well and we look forward to visiting with you someday.
Warmest Holiday Wishes and a Happy New Year,
Angela and Eric





Merry Christmas from Sam, Dennis,

Happy New year also!

So adorable. Thank you so much – you made our Christmas! This little fella is all moved in and does one of the family.

Carol, Fred, and Sam




Hi Dennis,

I wanted to touch base and tell you we are absolutely loving Murphy. His temperament is fitting in with our families so well. He is so patient and easy-going.

He still naps a ton but is such a happy little sweet pup. I call him my Sweet Murphy.

I also want to say how impressed with you and how you breed these beauties. I have told everyone how wonderful you are and prepared. You have found your niche for sure!
 


Here are some pictures of the O’Carroll’s.

Happy New Year!

Caroline







Babo here before she left.


Hi Dennis,

Happy New Year!

I wanted to send you an update: Babo is doing great and brings us so much happiness –and laughter! She’s so great, affectionate, and seems to have a sense of humor already. She also walked perfectly on the leash from day one –wonderful—so get the lot of time outside.
I know you were curious about her coloring, so I’ve attached a few pictures. She gets more and more color every day. I’ll keep you updated! I also finally remembered to register her with the AKC today.

Babo lightening up considerably.

Best wishes,

Magda





Hi Dennis!

I thought you might like to know how much we are completely in love with Winston. He is frolicking in the snow, attending a few days of daycare for socialization, and I am in the process of trying to get him trained to be a therapy dog. He’s been coming to the elementary school with me and the kids love him! What a gift he has been to our family. Thank you so much for bringing him to us. We love him!

The Hazards

  




Hello Dennis,

We hope you had a wonderful Christmas… I was incredibly special with the new addition to our family. It took us all day, a we have picked the name all agree on and it fits this little tough guy. His name is Rocco.



Thank you again for everything and we wish you all the best for a Happy New Year!

Joe and Carol




Dear Dennis,

Thank you for the Christmas card. We have Masha for two years now, and we love her. What a kind and loving dog! Are 10-year-old daughter loves Masha and they are constantly together. She is a great companion for us all. Attached is a recent photo of her.

Thank you for bringing her into our lives.

Merry Christmas,

Irene, Tom, and Amy












A closing photo of Cooper...doing what he likes doing best....


More later....










No comments: